Welcome to the 2017 Soccer Season!
We're using SignUp.com to organize our Volunteer Hours for the upcoming 2017 Soccer season. Each family is required to complete 2hrs of volunteer hours per season.
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Each team will receive a SignUp.com link specific to their team from the team coach. When you link to your team page you will see a popup saying “Retrieving your Activity” just before it loads
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It's Easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone.
A few notes:
1. Please note that the link from your coach is specific to your team
2. If all positions are filled before you are able to sign up there will be other opportunities to fulfill your volunteer hours throughout the season. Please speak to your Parent Rep once the season starts and keep an eye on our Facebook: South Huron Recreational Soccer Club, for additional volunteer position throughout the season
3. If you have more than one child playing on different teams you will receive separate links (one from each coach). You're only required to volunteer once sp please complete the "I've already signed up...." section so we know how you have filled your volunteer hours.
4. If you have already volunteered during Registration, for Field Setup or as a Coach, I have pre-assigned your volunteer spot. Please check to ensure that it is correct. If I have missed you, please email me at the address listed below.
Kate Farwell - Volunteer Coordinator